Harry Styles’ Team Responds to Fan Complaints About Obstructed ‘Together, Together’ Tour Sight Lines

"We are actively working on making adjustments to improve visibility," HSHQ shared.

Harry Styles’ Team Responds to Fan Complaints About Obstructed ‘Together, Together’ Tour Sight Lines

UPDATE (MAY 20): HSHQ, the official Instagram account representing Harry Styles’ team, has issued a statement via Instagram Stories confirming that adjustments will be made to the height of Together, Together tour stage following fan criticism.

The update comes after concerns were raised on social media regarding visibility at recent shows in Amsterdam. HSHQ has publicly acknowledged the feedback, noting that revisions are being implemented to improve the concert experience for attendees.

“We’ve heard concerns from some fans regarding sightline obstructions on the floor. We want every person in the room to have the best experience possible, and we are actively working on making adjustments to improve visibility, while keeping everyone’s safety a priority,” the statement began.

“Beginning Friday, the front bridges will be altered in Amsterdam and London. For future venues, we are working as quickly as possible to make adjustments that also fit within safety code and local compliance. In the meantime, temporary barricade adjustments have been made to the left and right front GA pits for tonight’s show to improve stage visibility.”

It concluded by thanking fans for their “patience and understanding”, before making reference to a lyric from “Dance No More,” Styles’ latest single: “We love dancing with all our friends.”

PREVIOUSLY: Fans attending the opening dates of Harry Styles’ ‘Together, Together’ tour have shared concerns online about obstructed views from premium floor sections.

After the tour’s first two shows, which took place at Amsterdam’s Johan Cruyff Arena over the weekend (May 16 and 17), clips circulating social media showed some concertgoers struggling to see due to the height of the stage, equipment, and a large production set-up, prompting criticism over Styles’ ambitious staging design.

In a statement shared with Billboard U.K., a tour representative for Styles has said that areas of the staging are “being reviewed carefully” and the team is working to improve visibility concerns ahead of upcoming shows. 

Related

“The floor concept was designed to give fans freedom of movement and the ability to experience the show from different positions, rather than being confined to one fixed viewing angle,” they said. 

“That open, free-flowing floor experience has always been an essential part of Harry’s live shows. A small area of the staging in specific floor positions appears to have had a restricted sightline. Those areas are being reviewed carefully and adjusted where possible in compliance with all safety restrictions.”

The sight line complaints have also fueled a broader online conversation around rising concert ticket prices and fan expectations for premium live experiences. While some attendees praised the staging – which sees Styles moving between multiple performance areas during a two-hour set – others argued that standing tickets should offer consistent views of the show, regardless of production elements. Styles has not addressed the backlash publicly.

The Together, Together tour, which will hit seven key global cities throughout 2026, remains one of the year’s biggest live music launches. Billboard U.K. attended the kickoff at Johan Cruyff Arena, describing the show as “a fervent, dizzying two-hour trip through Styles’ musical canon” and praising its more mature feel to the British singer’s previous live performances.

Following a further eight nights in Amsterdam, Styles will take the trek onward to London for a record-breaking 12 shows at Wembley Stadium, before continuing with additional stadium dates in São Paulo, Mexico City, Sydney and Melbourne. Throughout the fall, the 32-year-old will play 30 sold-out nights at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.

The Together, Together tour marks Styles’ first major live run since the release of his fourth album Kiss All The Time. Disco, Occasionally in March, which hit No. 1 on both the Billboard 200 and the Official U.K. Albums Chart. The stadium trek follows his 169-date Love On Tour cycle, which ran between 2021 and 2023 and established the former One Direction member as one of the most in-demand live acts of the past decade.


Billboard VIP Pass